Tuesday, March 31, 2009

family

I had an opportunity to spend some time with my Aunt's grandkids (my cousin's children) when I was up in Petersburg on Saturday. When the girls saw Vinny, they came over and jumped up on the couch by him and started talking to him and loving all over him. They told me they know all about Vinny because their grandma kept them up to date on how he was doing! They said that they even have pictures of him up in their lockers!

I could not believe this! I had no idea that my aunt had kept her family informed about my little man!

I wanted to share some pictures that I took while I was there.


Seth and Kiel

Sydney and Miranda

Taylor and Vinny

Jordan and Vinny

Sydney and Vinny

Cortney and Vinny

My aunt was lucky to have such wonderful grandchildren in her life! It is so apparent that they loved her so very much! They will miss her! My prayers go out to each and every one of them that they will get through this difficult time.

No comments:

Post a Comment