Thursday, December 17, 2009

holidays

The holidays are always fun and exciting around our house, but something about Christmas is just so magical!

The boys have been throughly enjoying it!!!!

From reading books, playing in the snow, searching for "Scoobie" every morning, to shopping for presents for each other and other families in need...

I can't believe Christmas is just around the corner!




Vinny loves to roll over to the Christmas tree and untangle the lights and pull down ornaments! Believe it or not, I don't care! I am actually so happy to see him doing this! I love to watch his intent look and listen to his giggles of delight!

"Scoobie" our elf is a new family tradition that we started this year. The Elf on the Shelf has been helpful to remind the boys to get along and to remember to help others out! If you don't have this little guy or have never heard about him, I highly recommend you check him out! Especially if you have little ones that "believe"!

We successfully got a "Santa" picture with out crying. Frankie informed me earlier this season that he would sit on Santa's lap and tell him what he wanted for Christmas with out crying. I was so proud of him.

This is what the boys asked Santa for...

Avery-Remote control helicopter

Leo-Buzz Light Year

Frankie-Lego boats (no clue about this)

Vinny-Gerber Puffs

I do have to say that this has probably been one of the neatest holidays for me yet. The three older boys all believe and are so excited...it reminds me so much of my younger years!


1 comment:

  1. Staci, just got your card. So fun to see you blog too. It is great to catch up on you and your boys. They are growing up fast!! Avery looks just like Jim and I didn't even know you had vinny. Glad we'll be able to keep up with you guys here. Amber and Andy Haskell

    ReplyDelete