Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day



Happy Memorial Day! 




This weekend,  boys and I visited my grandma's grave site...



They enjoyed singing songs and telling their Great Grandma all of the things they are proud of and thankful for...



 I just love this time of year at the cemetary...

It is so beautiful and peaceful!


Leo surprised me by saying that he would like to pray for Great Grandma and led us all in a nice prayer! 



I was so proud of them for all getting along and being respectful!

This visit led to a long conversation about death and dying and what happens to us when we pass...


We got together with our good friends and enjoyed lots of laughs and fun times playing and eating good food!



Frankie decided that it was time to get on the "big boy bike"...

He was real cautious at first....



But decided real quick that riding a bike like his brothers was not to bad...

And gave bike riding a big thumbs up!

      

After watching our neighbor kid ride his skate board (he is 13), Leo decided that he was going to learn to ride his!



This boy has so much determination and patience...



I know without a doubt he will get it figured out real soon!



Today we spent the day at a local swimming pool, cooling off on the water slides and splashing in the pool...

After a long, busy, fun filled weekend, I am ready to charge into another busy week!

By the way Vinny is a "ROCK STAR" with the feeding program!  I will post more about that later...

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment