Sunday, July 18, 2010

2


Happy (belated) Birthday to my Vinners!

I can not believe you are 2 years old..


For  a little guy, you have such a big heart and incredible soul that sucks everyone in!


Since you have entered our lives, you have changed our family in ways you will never understand!

You have caused me to stretch and grow in ways that I never thought I possibly could...


You are beautiful and amazing!



Thank you for what you have given and taught us!


Happy Birthday!



I LOVE YOU!
 
 
We celebrated Vinny's birthday (July 10th) in the Ozarks relaxing and enjoying our beautiful boy!
 

3 comments:

  1. He is just so adorable! Our little Tae turns 2 on the 1st August - they are so similar :) Hope he had a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday Vinny!! You are amazing...and adorable!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Vinny! We love you!

    ReplyDelete