Monday, December 6, 2010

Thanksgiving and vacation

I was fortunate to spend a wonderful 7 days in Orlando (including Thanksgiving) with some of my favorite people!

It was a well neeeded break from the stressors of life!




We went to several of the Disney parks...

Don't ask me what the boys were doing in this picture???



One of our longtime old friends joined us for an incredible day at Magic Kingdom...


Bless Andrea's heart for enduring almost ten hours with us! 


The castle was so magical this time of year...

Leo was SO into it and just had to walk through the castle and the big gates...


The kids enjoyed dancing with all of the Disney characters (ok I did too)...


Poor Leo did not know what he was in for on half the rides we went on!  Space Mountain was one of our favorites!  Poor kid, we made him go on it twice!



Olivia...thought that plugging her ears would make the ride less scarier?




One of our days in Orlando, we went to Animal Kingdom...


A favorite there was the Safari ride...


We got to see many different animals in their natural environment...


Always trying to capture a "decent" picture of the kids... (ya right)








The kids loved measuring Leo to see if he was tall enough for the rides...note him standing on his tip toes...




This was probably one of my favorite days...relaxing by the pool all day...
read several books....
had a few glasses of wine...
enjoyed watching the kids swim...






The boys loved flying!  They don't remember the last time they were on a plane...

Avery had to draw the plane and engines...


Leo spent his time eating of course!


Franks and Vinners got to spend a weeks vacation at grandma and grandpas house! 

Frankie did not care that he was missing out on Disney, but was more excited that he got to spend so much time with his grandparents...

Vinny became really spoiled with one on one attention...

I missed both of my boys so much and was so happy to see both of them.

The best part of returning home was going to get them and reaching out to pick up my Vinners and he smiled a big toothy grin at me! 

I so loved being on vacation and away from every day worries and stressors! 

But  a little part of me is glad to be back home and into the "routine" of our crazy life!

1 comment:

  1. Bobbie Minard (I don't know if I have a URL)December 6, 2010 at 1:53:00 PM CST

    OMG- that Vinney just gets more adorable everytime I see a new pic! Love the one with your four boys. Staci, you are truly blessed and I cannot think of anyone more deserving that you! Miss you--happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete