Sunday, January 23, 2011

it shall pass

"Time cools, time clarifies; no mood can be maintained quite un-altered through the course of hours." ---Thomas Mann

I have gotten a lot of kind words the past few days through email, comments and Face Book....
I appreciate it more than all of you will ever know!


Sometimes I find myself feeling guilty for feeling sorry for myself and having my "moments", especially since there are so many others out there that are going through more than me!

But I have come to the conclusion not matter what it is that bothers each of us, be it a a loved one being sick, a loved one dying, a bad day at work, a car that has broken down, a crappy pay check, or whatever it may be......................

It is all important!

One thing doesn't trump another...

It is what is important to you at the moment...

I have somewhat figured out that when I have my "moments" I just need to let time pass, cry, spend time with friends and family, and STOP thinking to much! That is what gets me in trouble...my mind....sometimes I think I make life way more difficult than what it has to be!

I am currently feeling great, had a massage, spent time with friends, went to a movie, drank some wine, and spent time with the boys dancing and being silly! Just what I needed!

 
Bring on the new week!

 
"You are only one thought away from a good feeling."----Sheila Krystal

1 comment:

  1. I hope everything is going ok staci! Think of you guys often!

    ReplyDelete