Friday, April 1, 2011

tubes

Vinny finally got his tubes placed today! 

I am thankful that this day came and he was 100% healthy!  He has been off of antibiotics for about a week with no ear infection!


Look how excited he was to get his tubes...


Vinners found all of the medical stuff very interesting...


He had to check everything out!


Love how he has his legs crossed...he does this all the time...




Getting some "happy" medicine...



Loved the blood pressure cuff...


"Happy" medicine starting to work...


The blood pressure cuff got to be real funny...


funnier...


and even funnier!


Getting wheeled away with the "funny" blood pressure cuff in his mouth...

Love how the nurse was holding his hand!


This is how we walked into the recovery room to find him!


My tough guy NEVER cried the entire time!


Everything turned out to be fine! 

Once in the operating room, the nurse called to let us know that the smallest tubes they had were NOT small enough!  They sent a courier out to get even smaller tubes from another hospital....

So poor Vin had to sit on the table knocked out waiting for the new tubes to get there!

I am so thankful for WONDERFUL medical staff and an amazing ENT!

My little Vinners was right back in my arms snuggling in before I knew it....

Now lets hope and pray that the tubes do the trick for the ear infections!  I am so tired of vomiting, antibiotics, and losing weight!



2 comments:

  1. He is so incredibly adorable! I especially love the shot of the extension set in his mouth. :) I could see my Audrey giggling about a blood pressure cuff too.

    I'm so glad everything went well.

    Angela Barton

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was so hilarious when they gave him versed he was chasing the dragon......Dad :)

    ReplyDelete