Thursday, January 19, 2012

10


Avery turned 10 on January 12th!

I can't believe I have a child with double digits!  Seems like he grew up overnight!

Here is our annual  birthday interview....


INTERVIEW WITH A 10 YEAR OLD

Best thing in the world ~ Sports

Favorite game ~ Playing sports

Animal I'd like to be ~ An eagle so I can fly





Favorite movie ~ S.W.A.T.

Skate boarding or bike riding ~ Bike riding

Worst subject ~ Math





Best subject ~ Reading

Best present ever ~ iPod Touch

Spots or stripes ~ Stripes





Favorite food ~ Hotdog

What do you collect ~ Bouncy balls

Wants to be ~ Surgeon





Best thing I've found ~ $20

Favorite word ~ Nebraska

Worst food ~ Vegetables




After school enjoys ~ Going outside

Hidden talent ~ Football

Favorite book ~ No More Magic




Favorite person to be with ~  God

Best thing about being 10 ~ Double digits




I love you more than all the stars in the sky! 

"You are my Sunshine!"


No comments:

Post a Comment