Monday, June 21, 2010

a breath & a beer

Sometimes I need to remind myself to take a deep breath! I occasionally will internally get myself worked up in an unnecessary lather!

I made myself take a "mental health" break for a few hours the other day...

It was great...

Took myself to lunch...

Spent a few hours bra shopping (something I have needed to do forever but didn't want to do with 4 kids in tow)!

I forget how much I need to make myself take a break sometimes even if it is for a few hours!


We are down to our last two days in the feeding program...

I feel much better about being done with the inpatient portion...

Things are slowly starting to fall into place...

Today I learned how to make the blenderized diet.

Got the special spoons and cups ordered...

Received the baby cubes storage containers...

Meeting set up for tomorrow to get our home feeding schedule finalized...


I am still majorly concerned about Vinny's puking.

Today he puked over 9 ounces of food/drinks...

I am trying to not get worked up over this...but that is easier said than done...

Vin can sure be happy for spending most of his waking hours sitting in a highchair and wearing a bib!

I think I need to take a few lessons from this little guy and learn to not let life stressors get to me!

So I am going to sit back, relax, and have a beer tonight!

1 comment:

  1. I completely understand. It's hard not to get worked up about things. But it sounds like Vinny has made major progress with eating orally, right? He looks absolutely adorable, by the way. What a smile. And he's famous now (saw him on the cover of the latest CdLS newsletter)!

    Hang in there and enjoy that beer. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete