Tuesday, March 8, 2011

i am in love!





Finally I am in love! 



This is how G and M make me feel!



It has been a long time coming...



Several years have gone by...



The nervousness...



Sweaty hands...



Heart beating fast...



Getting weak in the knees...



Increased energy...



Insomnia....




Constant smiling...



Loyalty...




Funny how you forget what being in "love" feels like!




Let me introduce you to G.....



The Gym... and I have finally reconnected!











He gives me "sweaty" palms, and I have become addicted!  When I don't go, I feel guilty!





It has been a long time since I have committed to making myself healthy and let me tell
you it feels GOOD!





The "energy" is incredible! 





Amazing how I can go hang out with G and when I am finished, I have this crazy energy that I don't know what to do with!





"Weak in the knees", well yes I have come away from hanging out with G feeling "weak in the knees" many times! 





I think I am finally adjusting though and enjoying our time together!





So much entertainment he provids....the people watching!  Unreal!  That is a whole blog post in its own....




 

Now lets talk about M





I have been thinking about M for many many months!!






I finally just got up enough nerve to ask him out!





Let me tell you how "nervous" I was walking into to meet him! 






  I almost couldn't take it!  






Sometimes I just don't like change!!!







 And this was one change that I was glad that I decided to have enough guts to make!!!!!







Let me tell you I am so glad that I did!  There is no turning back now!




 





Mac has brought me "constant smiles"!





In the few short weeks we have been together, he has not let me down!






Now I see why all my friends have said that he is so dependable and worth every penny!







Although he has kept me up a few nights (insomnia)....trying to get him all figured out and learning all about him!!! 






There are so many great qualities about M that I still have to learn!






I know he will be "loyal" for many years to come! 






Hopefully these are two "loves" that I will continue to keep in my life for along time because they make me feel so good!





Who are your latest "loves"?




No comments:

Post a Comment