Sunday, July 10, 2011

3


Happy 3rd Birthday Vinny



It is unbelievable to me to sit here and think that you are three years old all ready!  It seems just like yesterday you were brought into my life.  I am amazed at how your beautiful soul has caused me to change and grow in ways I could never ever imagine!

I am more at peace with myself today than I was  before you were born!  I thank you for everything that you have taught me!

You constantly remind me to....

 be patient...

 take one day at a time...



 
smile and laugh more...
be thankful for the little things in life...



celebrate life and little achievements...

expect the unexpected...




Thank you for helping me be the person I am today!


You have given your brothers the amazing opportunity to grow and become better people!





Happy 3rd birthday Vinners! 

I love you more than the moon and all the stars in the sky...


No comments:

Post a Comment